script for win2000 domain controller
Author Message
 script for win2000 domain controller

Hi all,

I have a group of users in my domain that I want to list their
distinguishedName by using a script. With OU=MyGroup , DC= my Domain. Can
anybody help me with the code. I tried this script but it didn't work.

Dim  myGroup

Dim groupClass

Dim property

Set myGroup = GetObject(LDAP://OU=MyGroup1,DC=myDomain)

Set groupClass = GetObject(myGroup.Schema)

For Each OptionalProperties In groupClass

WScript.Echo "    " & groupClass.Get(distinguishedName)

Next

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:32:12 GMT

1. How to List Domain Controllers in domain

2. VBS Script error on domain controller

3. Running WSH logon Scripts from NT4 Domain controllers

4. Is local computer Domain Controller or Member Server

5. Get domain controller in current site of ad

6. Synchronise domain controllers

7. Retrieving Just Domain Controllers

8. is it possible to enumerate Domain Controllers?

9. ADSI and load on domain controllers

10. Extracting Users Description From Domain Controller

11. Retrieving Just Domain Controllers

12. Changing Domain Controller (nltest /sc_reset)