Outlook 98: sorting entries in a ListBox control
Author Message
 Outlook 98: sorting entries in a ListBox control

Maybe my question is stupid  but I can't get the answer.
I have to populate a listbox in an Outlook 98 form with items. The items are
ordered by date received, whilst I need to have them ordered alphabetically.
VBScript seems not to support any "sort" command nor the listbox has any
sort propriety.
The "Microsoft Outlook Forms Help" under "Match entries in a list to entries
typed by users" states that "...it is a good idea to sort the list entries
alphabetically (you can use the TextColumn property to do this)", but I
don't understand how to do that.
Would you be so kind to help me?
Thank you in advance.

Giovanni Carpenzano - Milan (Italy)

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outlook 98, no list in new entry window!!?

2. Listbox used in Outlook 98

3. Control: Grid like Outlook 98 Task

4. Problem with event control for MailItem with OUtlook 98

5. References dropping out between Outlook 2000 and Outlook 98

6. Outlook 98 - Outlook Bar

7. Outlook 98 vs Outlook 2000

8. How do I add a Registry entry into 95/98 using vb6

9. Text input and validation just like Win95/98 IP address entry

10. Unhighliting an entry in a listbox control

11. problem with matchentry on listboxes on word mac 98, 2001

12. sorting listbox with sorted property on run time