'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'
Author Message
 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

Hello

I get the following error on this line:
set db = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")

The error msg:

error 'ASP 0115'
Unexpected error

/ip7/index.asp

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
running.

Server object error 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

Unexpected error

/ip7/index.asp, line 19

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
running.

Im using:
NT Server 4, SP4
MSDAC 2.1sp2
IIS 4.0

Thanks,
  Jonas

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'
This is most definitely a FAQ, and there are no easy answers.
http://207.141.47.107/aspfaq/0115.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/support/search/c.asp?SPR=
(search for "0115")

Kris Eiben
Automation Creations, Inc.

Quote:

>Hello

>I get the following error on this line:
>set db = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")

>The error msg:

>error 'ASP 0115'
>Unexpected error

>/ip7/index.asp

>A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
continue
>running.

>Server object error 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

>Unexpected error

>/ip7/index.asp, line 19

>A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
continue
>running.

>Im using:
>NT Server 4, SP4
>MSDAC 2.1sp2
>IIS 4.0

>Thanks,
>  Jonas

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'
Nope. It's not a FAQ question.
1. 8000ffff isnt normal
2. If I kill IIS or reboot the computer, it work for a couple of times.
3. Everything worked smoothly for about 2 weeks before the problems started.

Hope someone can help me...

Thanks,
  Jonas

Quote:
> This is most definitely a FAQ, and there are no easy answers.
> http://207.141.47.107/aspfaq/0115.asp
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/search/c.asp?SPR=
> (search for "0115")

> Kris Eiben
> Automation Creations, Inc.

> >Hello

> >I get the following error on this line:
> >set db = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")

> >The error msg:

> >error 'ASP 0115'
> >Unexpected error

> >/ip7/index.asp

> >A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
> continue
> >running.

> >Server object error 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

> >Unexpected error

> >/ip7/index.asp, line 19

> >A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot
> continue
> >running.

> >Im using:
> >NT Server 4, SP4
> >MSDAC 2.1sp2
> >IIS 4.0

> >Thanks,
> >  Jonas

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

2. error 'ASP 0115'

3. error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

4. asp 0115 error

5. ActiveX DLL & ASP 0115 error

6. ASP 0115 Error

7. ASP 0115 on ADO CreateObject with Oracle

8. ASP 0115 Trappable Error

9. ASP 0115 error?

10. Dictionary Object and ASP Error 0115

11. Error ASP 0115 with CDate and isDate

12. asp 0115 error