VBScript to Calc UPS Shipping
Author Message
 VBScript to Calc UPS Shipping

I have an e-commerce app that needs to calculate shipping costs for a
package. I have reviewed the documentation for the UPS Online Tools "rates
and service" data streaming cgi. The service will accept source-zip,
dest-zip, and pkg-weight and return a shipping cost. The only problem is
that the code sample is in Java and they have no plans to offer another
version.

Does anyone have a VBScript code sample that calls this ?

Is there a better method for calculating UPS shipping charges in an
e-commerce app ?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Pierce

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBScript to Calc UPS Shipping
Where is the documentation available?

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

I have an e-commerce app that needs to calculate shipping costs for a
package. I have reviewed the documentation for the UPS Online Tools "rates
and service" data streaming cgi. The service will accept source-zip,
dest-zip, and pkg-weight and return a shipping cost. The only problem is
that the code sample is in Java and they have no plans to offer another
version.

Does anyone have a VBScript code sample that calls this ?

Is there a better method for calculating UPS shipping charges in an
e-commerce app ?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Pierce

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. UPS shipping com object

2. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

3. activex control for UPS shipping rates

4. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

5. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

6. Freeware: UPS real-time shipping charge query tool

7. Freeware: UPS real-time shipping charge query tool

8. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

9. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

10. Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1 ships!

11. : Enfocus DoubleCheck is now shipping

12. Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1 ships!