Send a word document to the webserver?
Author Message
 Send a word document to the webserver?

How do I send a local file to a given directory on the webserver using ASP?

Thanks in advance.

Randy

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:43:20 GMT
 Send a word document to the webserver?
Hi Randy

Try,

sender)

set strm1=createobject("adodb.stream")
With strm1
.Type = 1
.Open
.LoadFromFile "c:\x.doc"
End With

set xh=createobject("msxml2.xmlhttp")
xh.open "post","http://localhost/xbin.asp",false
xh.send strm1.read
msgbox xh.responseText

receiver)

<%
set strm2=createobject("adodb.stream")
With strm2
.Type = 1
.Open
.Write Request.BinaryRead(Request.TotalBytes)
.SaveToFile "c:\mysite\share\x2.doc"
End With

Response.Write "ok"
%>

The related folder should allow read/write access to network users.

Quote:
> How do I send a local file to a given directory on the webserver using
ASP?

> Thanks in advance.

> Randy

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:02:11 GMT

1. Editing Word Document On WebServer

2. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

3. How to send a word document to IE from an ASP

4. sending a word document to client machine

5. Sending a file to a webserver

6. Sending a file to a webserver

7. Best way to send invoice rows to webserver from IE

8. e-mail from Access via does not send merged Word document

9. ACCESS 97 - Sending Word Documents by Email

10. Send word document as attachment

11. How to send Word-Document as Email.

12. Sending Bookmark Contents from closed Word documents to Access