System shutdown
Author Message
 System shutdown

Hello,

Is it possible to shutdown Windows NT using a (VB/Java)script command.

Greetz
Gertjan

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 System shutdown
It is, but what are your intentions...

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 System shutdown

Quote:
> It is, but what are your intentions...

The computer starts in Internet explorer in full screen mode, and it is the
only program the user may use.
The user has only a touchscreen, no keyboard, no mouse.

So I need to press a button, and switch the computer off with a script
command.

Gertjan

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can I vbscript a system shutdown/restart?

2. How to run defrag at system shutdown through vbscript on windows2000

3. Off-Topic: Outlook Express causes system shutdown hang

4. System Shutdown

5. Which Events on a System Shutdown or Forced End

6. Detecting a system shutdown

7. System shutdown by means of a VB program

8. Oracle obstructs system shutdown!!

9. HELP: Sleep API call and W95 system shutdown

10. WIN32 API : SYSTEM SHUTDOWN

11. Receiving a system shutdown event in vb?

12. detecting and aborting the system shutdown