Item won't delete, but I got rid of my error message
Author Message
 Item won't delete, but I got rid of my error message

I am attempting to delete records from a database; however, I can't get this
to work.  I'm relatively new to asp, but I have created dynamic pages before
using ColdFusion.  Here's my script.

<%option explicit%>
<!--#include virtual="adovbs.inc"-->
<%
dim MatrixConn 'Connection to the matrix database

set MatrixConn=CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
MatrixConn.Open "ProductMatrix"
MatrixConn.Execute "Delete * from Matrix where terminalID =
'"&Request.Form("TerminalID")&"'", , adCmdText
MatrixConn.Execute "Delete * from terminal where terminalID =
'"&Request.Form("TerminalID")&"'", , adCmdText
MatrixConn.Close
set MatrixConn = Nothing
%>

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:27:13 GMT

1. item from database won't delete

2. Run time error '35605': This item's control has been deleted

3. Not getting error message back from dataset delete

4. Getting rid of that annoying 'DING!'

5. Get rid of Delete Message

6. Getting rid of messages

7. Bound combo box won't let be cancel/undo, continually generating error messages

8. VBA Error message won't stop appearing

9. Unexpected error message--JB6 won'T start

10. Can't get rid of customised menu item

11. Outlook Empy 'Deleted Items Folder'

12. Outlook Empy 'Deleted Items Folder'