Hi.

Wher can I get Script Component Wizard (precise http address) ?

Thanks.

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:42:54 GMT
 Script Component Wizard
Asked and answered in the ...scripting.wsh newsgroup

Please do not multipost (crosspost is ok). See attached answer from a previous
thread on this.

Regards,
Torgeir

About multipost and crossposting:

<quote>

Subject: Re: writing out double quotes in Response.Write
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.scripting.VBScript
Date: 2001-01-23 14:51:55 PST

WF,

You've gotten to be a fairly regular poster, so it's time share
something
with you ;-)...  What you've been doing is called "multiposting" when
should should be "crossposting"...

I just posted this in another NG for someone who didn't know what
multipost/crosspost meant ;-)..

Multiposting is posting separate copies of the same question to
different
newsgroupsrather than crossposting one copy.  Crossposting is just like
addressing a mail message to more than email address.  In the case of a
newsgroup post, the "addressees" are the names of the newsgroups.

Newsgroup regulars (myself included ;-) get very annoyed when coming
across the same question as a separate post in a newsgroup after having
already replied to a separate copy elsewhere.  A crossposted question is

only one message.  It can be read and replied to from any of the NGs to
which it was posted, saving everyone (including the original poster -
that
would be you ;-) a lot of time and aggravation...

Since you are using Outlook Express, read the help topic "Viewing and
Posting To Newsgroups", especially the subtopic on posting.

Common netiquette dictates that you be selective when you crosspost.
Choose only 2 or perhaps 3 *relevant* newsgroups.  Crossposting to too
many newsgroups or to newsgroups that have nothing to do with the
question
you are asking will likely get you flamed or ignored ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

</quote>

Quote:

> Hi.

> Wher can I get Script Component Wizard (precise http address) ?

> Thanks.

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:52:43 GMT

1. Script Component Wizard

2. Script Component Wizard

3. Script Component Wizard

4. Where can I find the Windows Script Components Wizard

5. Script Component Wizard

6. How to launch Script Component Wizard?

7. Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?

8. Frontpage Script Wizard

9. Okay Scripting Wizards

10. Help - Cant find script wizard

11. Okay Script Wizards...