RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems
Author Message
 RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems

I run rmtshare and xcacls to assing shares and folder permissions to new
clients folders.

it works fine from command line but not from WshShell in .asp pages.

I am running a custom COM that allows me to 'login' as admin on the asp page
so I can create the user and place him in a group and create his/her folder.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

--

Beau S. D'Amore

Webfire Inc.
PA 215-925-1973

www.webfireinc.com

Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:55:49 GMT

1. RMTSHARE.exe XCACLS.exe WSH Shell problems

2. RMTSHARE.EXE, can it create MAC shares too?

3. wsh.exe & ste50en.exe

4. WSH Shell to call .EXE

5. pass form arg to wsh shell exe ?

6. Problems with GVPM.EXE and/or GSOS2.EXE

7. Shelling to EXE not named EXE

8. Difference between scr56en.exe and scripten.exe

9. Running cscript.exe and wscript.exe from the floppy drive

10. cscript.exe vs wscript.exe

11. return values of WSCRIPT.EXE and CSCRIPT.EXE

12. Scrit.exe A win32 exe to execute vbscript