How add entries in an ActiveX combo box ?
Author Message
 How add entries in an ActiveX combo box ?

Hello,

I created a form with ActiveX components and used combo boxes.

But I don't know how to assign options to it. The help file of the ActiveX
ControlPad says to use the AddItem method but it did not appear in the menu.

What can I do ?

Stefan

Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Combo Box That Adds Typed Entry to List

2. Combo Box listing Autotext Entries from Add-In Template

3. Adding entry to a Combo Box in code

4. Copy Last entry on Combo Box to Text Box

5. VBScript Newbie : Form Entry using a combo box without submit button

6. how add columns to a combo box in vb like access combos

7. Adding to a combo box or text box through the keyboard

8. adding to a combo box or list box

9. Listing Autotext Entries in UserForm Combo Box

10. allowing a blank entry in a combo box

11. Smart (incremental) Combo Box data entry

12. Saving Combo box entries in the registry