HOW TO CREATE A DYNAMIC ROWS IN THE TABLE AS IN EXCEL SHEET
Author Message
 HOW TO CREATE A DYNAMIC ROWS IN THE TABLE AS IN EXCEL SHEET

Hello !!!

               I am facing a typical problem of how to generate  a
dynamic row in the table when user press enter ( or simply when user
press next button) in the  the last column of last row . ex . if we use
excel sheet or access sheet , as soon we press enter the next row
generate  automatically .
                              The above things I can do but the problem
is that I have to
submit that page to server which in turn will refresh the page , I don't
want .
Is there is any client side VBScript or JavaScript  which can do this .

Looking for your help !!
Sanjeev Chand.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamic adding/removing rows fro ma table

2. Rows and cells in a excel sheet

3. Q: Deleting rows from Excel W/sheet

4. Excel sheet row count in VB - how?

5. How to insert a column/row into an excel sheet with VB 4.0

6. Q: Deleting rows from Excel W/sheet

7. Reading Excel sheet via ADO.NET skips first row

8. Lock first column and title row in Excel sheet by code

9. Q: Deleting rows from Excel W/sheet

10. Exporting Access-table to Excel-sheet

11. Import Excel sheet into Access table with VB

12. Problem in transfering data from Excel sheet to SQL Server table