Saving to the local hard drive
Author Message
 Saving to the local hard drive

My users need to submit extremely large quantities of data on-line.  In
order to do this, they will need to save data to their local machines.
Once all the data is ready, they will submit their data in full.

I was wondering if an activeX component could be used to save their
data to a local text file.  If so, would I need to get the component
authenticated or signed?

Somebody must have had a similar requirement at some time...

thanks in advance,

Nick Raphael

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving to the local hard drive
You could write your own or look into RDS and persisting the recordset on
the client, possibly as XML

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do attach file from local hard drive

2. Saving an HTML file to the local hard disk without prompting user

3. Saving Email as .msg file on hard drive

4. commonDialog / comdlg32.dll / saving .msg to hard drive

5. VBA code to save email messages (.msg) to hard drive

6. Saving Web Pages to Hard Drive

7. Saving & Loading data to Hard Drive

8. Saving Files from a Server to a Local Drive - Experts Please give this a shot

9. Save message to local drive

10. How to read the hard drives drive no.

11. Insert records from a database in floppy drive to hard drive

12. Hard Drive Serial Number/Total Drive Size