Starting a service on Remote machine
Author Message
 Starting a service on Remote machine

I am fairly new to VBScript, but it looks like there might be a solution for
my problem here....I need a script that can start a service on another
computer in a local network, or any ideas, (I need a proxy service to start
on a remote computer when my kids turn on their workstation)  any ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:09:29 GMT

1. WshController: Remote script runs only on local machine not on remote machine

2. Start a Dun connection and ftp to remote machine

3. Start Excel on remote Win9x machine?

4. deploying web services on remote machine problems

5. Enumerating Services on Remote and local machines, other than for a domain

6. Accessing WMI services on the remote machine

7. The NT Service Control Manager On A Remote Machine

8. Starting an exe on a remote machine

9. HELP! how to start app on remote machine

10. Starting a process on remote machine

11. Starting Applications on Remote Machines

12. Start Remote Windows NT Service