Exchange CDO in InterDev 6.0
Author Message
 Exchange CDO in InterDev 6.0

Hi!
I'm working in a project for Exchange 5.5 making some CDO scripts; all
I wanna know is how to be able to access the script by InterDev 6.0; I
knew that for older interdev there is a kind of macro that handles
this problem but for InterDev6 I realy don't know how I can do it?
Thanks,
virgil

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Interdev 6.0

2. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

3. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

4. Recordset DTC in Interdev 6.0

5. The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Moderequires JSCRIPT.DLL

6. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

7. Using TextArea in Interdev 6.0

8. Visual InterDev 6.0 bug???

10. VBScript Problem in Visual Interdev 6.0

11. Problems with visual interdev 6.0