Can't call a vbscript sub from ASPX html
Author Message
 Can't call a vbscript sub from ASPX html

I can not seem to be able to declare a VBScript sub outside of a script.  I
am trying to do

<head>

sub MySub
    <vbsubcode>
end sub

<vbcode>

</head>

This runs fine if I take out the sub and leave in the vbcode, but I would
really like to put the sub code in.  This seemed to work fine in plain old
ASP, but not in .Net.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:05:31 GMT

1. calling VBScript Subs from HTML

2. Calling a sub or function using a variable through another sub or function

3. HOWTO: Call JavaScript function from inside a VBScript Sub

4. Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?

5. call sub in vbscript

6. calling vbscript sub from a hyperlink

7. Can I call vbscript Sub from Jscript?

8. How do I buffer an aspx page (the HTML part)

9. Why can't I use WScript in aspx

10. VBA sub won't call a VB sub

11. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

12. 'Canned' data in VB program