Cookies
Author Message
 Cookies

How can I use Cookies in VBScript ? i need to read and write Cookies.
Please Help Me
Thanks
Fabio

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Cookies
'Check to see if there is a cookie present
If not Len(Request.Cookies("MyCookie")("MyData")) > 1 Then

    'If there is no cookie, place one there
    Response.Cookies("MyCookie")("MyData") = Whatever
    Response.Cookies("MyCookie")("Date") = Date
    Response.Cookies("MyCookie")("Expires") = 12/31/2001

End if

(Note that to retrieve data from a cookie use Request.Cookies)

Jay

Quote:

> How can I use Cookies in VbScript ? i need to read and write Cookies.
> Please Help Me
> Thanks
> Fabio

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cookies - VB Reading Cookies Created by JavaScript

2. problem with cookies("cookies").path

3. Reading Cookies fReading Cookies from another server in the domain

4. Duplicated cookie (update the same cookie from ASP and client script)

5. Client side set cookies and get cookies.

6. Checking for Cookie Enabled Browsers w/o persistant cookies

7. IIS 5.1 (Win XP) Setting Cookies via Response.Cookies collection problem

8. Cookie problems: Writing to cookie isn't changing anything

9. Are client-side cookies the same as server-side cookies?

10. newbie: Request.Cookies as a parameter by reference?

11. HttpWebRequest & Session Cookies

12. Cookies Keys