Redirect to a specified html frame
Author Message
 Redirect to a specified html frame

Hey all,

I have a webpage that is running in an html frame. The top frame is hidden
and is where most of the behind the scenes stuff happens. When I click a
link that loads into the hidden frame I want to reload the non-hidden frame
with some data passed from the hidden frame. Follow that? =)

I want something similar to:
Response.Redirect ("vss.asp?strComment=" & strComment)
but to load in the frame "main"

How can I do this???
Thanks,
Paul

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:04:44 GMT
 Redirect to a specified html frame
As you use a link to a asp page and do the redirect inside that target asp
page, you can add the target tag in the link like the following:

Then if you redirect to 2.asp in 1.asp, the 2.asp will be shown in the main
frame.

Hope this helps,

Robin

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:39:49 GMT

1. Specifying target frames in Redirect statements

2. response.redirect to a specific frame

3. Response.redirect in frames

4. Frame Redirect Help Needed

5. Redirect frame

6. redirect and frame

7. Adding a target frame to response.redirect

8. redirect out of a frame

9. Response.Redirect within a frame.

10. response.redirect to a specific frame

11. Response.Redirect and Targeting Frames

12. write into specified frame