common color select dialog
Author Message
 common color select dialog

How is it possible to create an instance of the windows
common color select dialog in VBA or VB script or?

in the MSDN help I can't find how to create the object

Regards,
Konrad

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:49:12 GMT
 common color select dialog
Wie Geht's Konrad,

As you probably know already, the color select dialog is part of the
microsoft common dialogs package.  It is sometimes called the palette
dialog, or the "color picker" dialog (in Englisch).

There are a number of programmable or scriptable objects available. Here's
one (vb Explorer's dlgobjs.dll):

    http://www.vbexplorer.com/unsup04.asp

and search down the page for: "Choose Color".

Here's another:

    http://hjem.get2net.dk/vcoders/cm/tips/cdialog_colordialog.htm

It contains code: "to Display the Common Dialog Color Dialog without using
ComDLG32.ocx".

mfg, jw

Quote:
> How is it possible to create an instance of the windows
> common color select dialog in VBA or VB script or?

> in the MSDN help I can't find how to create the object

> Regards,
> Konrad

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:54:37 GMT
 common color select dialog
There's also a code example for the "color picker" control on the "ActiveVB"
site (in Deutsch):

   http://www.activevb.de/vb/index.html

It's the second example down in the "Neues auf diesen Seiten" table.

mfg, jw

Quote:
> How is it possible to create an instance of the windows
> common color select dialog in VBA or VB script or?

> in the MSDN help I can't find how to create the object

> Regards,
> Konrad

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:16:29 GMT
 common color select dialog
IE5+

colorpick Behavior
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/Author/behaviors/library/colorpick...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> How is it possible to create an instance of the windows
> common color select dialog in VBA or VB script or?

> in the MSDN help I can't find how to create the object

> Regards,
> Konrad

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:03:01 GMT

1. Filling the picture box eith the color of a common dialog selected color

2. Common dialog for folder select

3. Common dialog for folder select

4. setting colors in common dialog?

5. setting colors in common dialog?

6. Common Dialog "ShowColor" default color

7. Common Dialog color result converted to VBConstants

8. Color (common) dialog box and palette...

9. Color Common Dialog Box

10. Color Common Dialog Box

11. RGB values and Common Dialog (color)

12. Color Common Dialog in VB3.0 does not display DialogTitle in title bar