sent variable
Author Message
 sent variable

Hi All,

Now I use ASP + VBScript. And I have one program, it's made from Visual C++. I have some problem. In this program, I must sent variable to this program but I can't sent to it. I need to know how to sent variable to this program from ASP + VBscript.

Ex.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I use asp to sent variable to this program.

Thank you,

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 sent variable

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 sent variable
The sintax should be:
www.aaa.com/test.asp?nome_var=valeu_val
www.aaa.com/test.asp?user=joe

in the test.asp page you have to cach uesr... writing some code like
<%username= Request.QueryString ("user")%>

Massimo

http://www.aaa.com/program.exe?variable

I use asp to sent variable to this program.

Thank you,

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. sending variables to outside application

2. send variable to form

3. Help! Sending variables in an SQL query

4. Sending variable to a Word Application?

5. Send variable VB6 --> Word97

6. Sending variables to a different module <?>

7. send variable to a form

8. send variable to form

9. Sending variables through Winsock

10. Sending Variable Passwords with OpenDatabase()

11. Send variables trough the network (vb5)

12. Sending Variables from FORMS to MODULES