getting crazy with null values
Author Message
 getting crazy with null values

Hi all

In my asp page i ask for null value against to a variable but it doesnt run

If recordset(0) = null then
else
  a = formatnumber(recordset(0), 0 )
end if

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

No coinciden los tipos: 'formatnumber'

/GESLOGI/TSTOCK.ASP, line 228

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 getting crazy with null values
If Var = Null and If Var <> Null, are always False. You should use IsNull
function:
If IsNull(recordset(0)) then

Quote:
>Hi all

>In my asp page i ask for null value against to a variable but it doesnt
run

>If recordset(0) = null then
>else
>  a = formatnumber(recordset(0), 0 )
>end if

>Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

>No coinciden los tipos: 'formatnumber'

>/GESLOGI/TSTOCK.ASP, line 228

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Null Values - WHY am I getting this error?

2. How can I pass NULL value to WinAPI which is expecting a NULL pointer

3. Sending null strings and NULL values

4. HELP!!! Cmd.CreateParameter I am getting crazy

5. Getting crazy with IE versions and location.href (HELP)

6. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

7. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

8. doesn't recognize Null value from a field value

9. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

10. Im getting crazy ...

11. Getting crazy with a dbgrid..help please

12. Getting crazy with a dbgrid..help please