Newbie question: How to export Outlook Express Block Senders list to Excel
Author Message
 Newbie question: How to export Outlook Express Block Senders list to Excel

Does anyone have a good example of a script that will extract the Blocked
Senders List to an Excel spreadsheet?  I'm still new to scripting and cannot
find anything on the web to help me out.  Or, if you know a place on the web
to help me figure it out on my own, that would be great too.  I'm a
beginner/intermediate programmer in Visual Basic so, that is an option also.
VBA example would work too.  I want to extract the list into Excel so that I
can analyze the list and write some rules to minimize the number of times I
have to add "spammers" to my list.  So often I get "spammers" that use a
similar but different email id.  I would like to write rules that look for
these.

Thanks.

--

Matt & Shannon Dowden

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:25:29 GMT

1. QUESTION: How do I export mail/news from Outlook Express

2. Newbie: how to launch Outlook Express instead of Outlook

3. Question regarding MAPI, MS Outlook 2000, and Outlook Express 6

4. export watched threads in outlook (express) newsreader

5. possible to script outlook express export?

6. Exporting Outlook Express

7. Export *.pst Addressbook to Outlook Express 5

8. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express

9. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express

10. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express

11. unable to use "BLOCK SENDER" IN oUTLOOK EXPRESS VER 5