.Hta?
Author Message
 .Hta?

Hi All...

Is there away to adjust the demeniton of an html Application....?

i didnt found any informarion on that in microsoft site.

Thanx.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:27:17 GMT
 .Hta?

Quote:

> Hi All...

> Is there away to adjust the demeniton of an html Application....?

> i didnt found any informarion on that in microsoft site.

> Thanx.

It is done in a manner identical to any browser window, for example, ...

  window.resizeTo 300, 200

though in an HTA, the 'window' object is an assumed default object and
is not strictly necessary.

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:20:45 GMT

1. Scripting HTA's HTA:APPLICATION Navigable property

2. Opening HTA from a HTA?

3. BUG in window.showModalDialog under HTA - potential BUG in HTA security.

4. How to create a sleep in an HTA (wscript.sleep doesn't work in HTA...)

5. How do I determine current URL in HTA? Was: RE: Can WSH use HTA

6. Windows size of HTA

7. Help with HTA (Hyper Text Application)

8. HTA and source encoding

9. set focus in .hta

10. One More HTA question

11. HTA Frames

12. How can I link to another page using MSHTA (HTA Extension)