reading a registry key
Author Message
 reading a registry key

hi!!
i have a little problem we need to read out a registry key by VBScript on an
html site!!
the background for this is, that we are using two diffrent versions of
access, and the user likes to see the actual version by an html document
placed in the active desktop
anyone knows something about that??
thx
ptr

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 reading a registry key
Create a WScript.Shell object and use the RegRead method.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> hi!!
> i have a little problem we need to read out a registry key by vbscript on
an
> html site!!
> the background for this is, that we are using two diffrent versions of
> access, and the user likes to see the actual version by an html document
> placed in the active desktop
> anyone knows something about that??
> thx
> ptr

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. REGISTRY How can I read a registry key?

2. Reading Binary Registry Keys

3. Read/write registry key using .asp or .hta

4. read/set registry key

5. Read binary registry key

6. How to read all registry keys in VBScript ???

7. How to read a registry key in a script

8. Read Registry Keys and Trees / API Call for Registry access

9. How to read a registry key in a remote computer?

10. How do I read a registry key in A97?

11. Read Registry key via JScript

12. Reading Registry keys??