Sending HTML In Body of Outlook Message using VBSCRIPT (WSCRIPT)
Author Message
 Sending HTML In Body of Outlook Message using VBSCRIPT (WSCRIPT)

I have a file (xxx.htm) which is a HTML page. I would like to send
this as the body of an email using Outlook 2000 and VBScript rather
than attaching it. I've seen examples of creating this html body in
the vbscript, but is there an easy way to import or reference the
external file?

This script would run from a Windows 2000 Server with Outlook 2000
installed. SMTP isn't an option here. The script would run under an
account with an Outlook Exchange Profile.

Thanks!

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:00:46 GMT
 Sending HTML In Body of Outlook Message using VBSCRIPT (WSCRIPT)
I think you can read the HTM file to a String with FSO(File System Object),
then set the string to the mail's HTMLbody property.

Luke

rights.)

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:54:31 GMT
 Sending HTML In Body of Outlook Message using VBSCRIPT (WSCRIPT)

Quote:
> I have a file (xxx.htm) which is a HTML page. I would like to send
> this as the body of an email using Outlook 2000 and vbscript rather
> than attaching it. I've seen examples of creating this html body in
> the vbscript, but is there an easy way to import or reference the
> external file?

> This script would run from a Windows 2000 Server with Outlook 2000
> installed. SMTP isn't an option here. The script would run under an
> account with an Outlook Exchange Profile.

> Thanks!

' set mi to new mailitem object
with createobject("Scripting.Filesystemobject")
   mi.HTMLBody = .OpenTextFile("C:\TEMP\HTMLBODY").ReadAll()
end with

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 05:23:19 GMT

1. HTML attachment displayed in message body in MS Outlook

2. Sending messages via Outlook using ASP...

3. Send message with Outlook closed using Active Messaging

4. Sending HTML format in Email messages using SMTP prototocal

5. Use VBSCRIPT send a message in Outlook

6. Body property of Message in Outlook Object Model

7. Body property of Message in Outlook Object Model

8. Body property of Message in Outlook Object Model

9. Send HTML message to Internet with VB/Outlook?

10. HTML (ASP page) in message body

11. How can I receive the unread message count in the Outlook 2000 Inbox using VBScript

12. String too long message when using VBScript to link Outlook with a dot file