Accessing MS Exchange Address Book from an ASP file
Author Message
 Accessing MS Exchange Address Book from an ASP file

Hi,

Is there any way to access MS Exchange Address Book from an ASP file located
in another Server (Web Server) ?

When I tried to use CDO, after the logon -> the current user was "Unknown"
whereas the profile exists.

Code:

Dim oSession

Set oSession = CreateObject("Mapi.Session")

oSession.Logon ,,False,True,,, "INT008" & chr(10) & "MAlvarez"

Quote:
> ? oSession.CurrentUser

Unknown.

Thank you in advance.

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access to MS Exchange Address Book??

2. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

3. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

4. Accessing the Exchange Address Book from Microsoft Access

5. MS Exchange Address Book

6. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

7. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

8. Accessing Exchange Address Book and Contact information

9. Access Exchange Address Book

10. Outlook/Exchange address book access help

11. Accessing Exchange Address Book and Contact information

12. Accessing Email Address Book in ASP