800a000d
Author Message
 800a000d

I have seen quite a few postings on this problem, but can any-one tell me
a simple way to over-come it.I have downloaded the full VBScripting from
Micro-soft, and am still not able to over-come this, I only receive it as
I try to post on an auction site. The error in full is :- VBScript runtime
error 800a000d.  Type mismatch: 'cdbl' /au/newauction-quick. asp, line 56.
Please, I am an "older" lady, so be sympathetic in any replies :), thanks.

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 800a000d

It isn't a problem on your side, it's a problem in the auction site's code...

Most sites have a webmaster feedback mechanism where you can send them email with questions and/or problems.  Send them an email with the same details you posted here...

--
Michael Harris

  I have seen quite a few postings on this problem, but can any-one tell me
  a simple way to over-come it.I have downloaded the full VBScripting from
  Micro-soft, and am still not able to over-come this, I only receive it as
  I try to post on an auction site. The error in full is :- VBScript runtime
  error 800a000d.  Type mismatch: 'cdbl' /au/newauction-quick. asp, line 56.
  Please, I am an "older" lady, so be sympathetic in any replies :), thanks.

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 800a000d

> ------=_NextPart_000_037C_01BF67F4.C3AF7400

> It isn't a problem on your side, it's a problem in the auction site's
code.=
> ..

> Most sites have a webmaster feedback mechanism where you can send them
emai=
> l with questions and/or problems.  Send them an email with the same
details=
>  you posted here...

> --=20
> Michael Harris

> .supernews.com...
>   I have seen quite a few postings on this problem, but can any-one tell
me=
> =20
>   a simple way to over-come it.I have downloaded the full VBScripting
from=
> =20
>   Micro-soft, and am still not able to over-come this, I only receive it
as=
> =20
>   I try to post on an auction site. The error in full is :- VBScript
runtim=
> e=20
>   error 800a000d.  Type mismatch: 'cdbl' /au/newauction-quick. asp, line
56=
> .=20
>   Please, I am an "older" lady, so be sympathetic in any replies :),
thanks.

>   --

> ------=_NextPart_000_037C_01BF67F4.C3AF7400

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" http-equiv=3DContent-
Ty=
> pe>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>It isn't a problem on your side, it's a problem in
the =
> auction=20
> site's code...</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV>?</DIV>
> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Most sites have a webmaster feedback mechanism where
yo=
> u can=20
> send them email with questions and/or problems.? Send them an email wi=
> th=20
> the same details you posted here...</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><BR>-- <BR>Michael Harris</DIV>
> <DIV>?</DIV>
> <DIV><BR>?</DIV>
> <BLOCKQUOTE=20
> style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT:
0p=
> x; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
>   <DIV>"Bev Sutton" <<A=20

> age <A=20

> pernews.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
>   have seen quite a few postings on this problem, but can any-one tell
me <=
> BR>a=20
>   simple way to over-come it.I have downloaded the full VBScripting
from=20
>   <BR>Micro-soft, and am still not able to over-come this, I only
receive i=
> t as=20
>   <BR>I try to post on an auction site. The error in full is :- VBScript
ru=
> ntime=20
>   <BR>error 800a000d.? Type mismatch: 'cdbl' /au/newauction-quick. asp=
> ,=20
>   line 56. <BR>Please, I am an "older" lady, so be sympathetic in any
repli=
> es=20
>   :), thanks.<BR><BR>--<BR>Posted via CNET Help.com<BR><A=20

href=3D"http://www.help.com/">http://www.help.com/</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY=

Quote:
> ></HTML>

> ------=_NextPart_000_037C_01BF67F4.C3AF7400--

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
> [...]

> pernews.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
>   have seen quite a few postings on this problem, but can any-one tell
me <=
> BR>a=20
>   simple way to over-come it.I have downloaded the full VBScripting
from=20
>   <BR>Micro-soft, and am still not able to over-come this, I only
receive i=
> t as=20
>   <BR>I try to post on an auction site. The error in full is :- VBScript
ru=
> ntime=20
>   <BR>error 800a000d.? Type mismatch: 'cdbl' /au/newauction-quick. asp=
> ,=20
>   line 56. <BR>Please, I am an "older" lady, so be sympathetic in any
repli=
> es=20
>   :), thanks.<BR><BR>--<BR>Posted via CNET Help.com<BR><A=20

Many thanks Michael, I have had this problem for a few months now, had
even reformatted, run fdisk, you name it, I did it, so now I can go back
to that auction site and tell them all the trouble they have put me
through.Consider your-self on top of my  list. :)

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

2. Errors: ASP0115 & VBscript runtime 800a000d

3. Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

4. Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

5. Excel Application and VB Script Error 800A000D (Type Mismatch :Range)

6. vbscript run-time error 800a000d again

7. Runtime Error 800a000d.....at the client side.

8. VBScript Error 800a000d, Type mismatch: 'LBound'

9. VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

10. error '800a000d' Type mismatch

11. Mysterious 800a000d error - help!

12. VBScript runtime error '800a000d'