"Vbscript" appears on msgBox title
Author Message
 "Vbscript" appears on msgBox title

No, the "VBScript: " in the title is by design (for security reasons) and cannot be suppressed.

--
Michael Harris
MVP - Windows Script

We have recently converted to IE 5.0 and our client side scripts are now producing the "VBScript:" in the title of the message box.  Is there a way I can configure IE 5.0 or the msgbox parameter to prevent this from showing up?

Here is an example of client side code that produces the "VBScript:" in the title of the msgbox:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">

Sub cmdM4A376_onclick()

    MsgBox "Testing to see if 'VBScript:' appears in the title.", 32, "Testing Message Box"

End Sub
</SCRIPT>
Regards,

Roderick Bell

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 "Vbscript" appears on msgBox title

We have recently converted to IE 5.0 and our client side scripts are now producing the "VBScript:" in the title of the message box.  Is there a way I can configure IE 5.0 or the msgbox parameter to prevent this from showing up?

Here is an example of client side code that produces the "VBScript:" in the title of the msgbox:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">

Sub cmdM4A376_onclick()

    MsgBox "Testing to see if 'VBScript:' appears in the title.", 32, "Testing Message Box"

End Sub
</SCRIPT>
Regards,

Roderick Bell

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. rid msgbox title of "VBScrpit "

4. "extra space" appearing within words

5. ? Get rid of VBScript title in msgbox (client Side VBScript)

6. MTX - "DLL Appears to be corrupt"

7. MsgBox"The sum of first"&???

8. "MsgBox" with three buttons

9. How to get rid of the "VBScript:" title in MsgBox

10. set the "Application Title"

11. MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting

12. Reading "Title" field from Orgchart