Where do they came from
Author Message
 Where do they came from

I'm using document.referrer i Javascript to find out the adress of the page
that could the side. In Netscape dous it function verry well but not in
Internet Explorer. I wonder if there's any functions i VBScript that can do
the same for IE or are ther any other solutions that can be executed at
client

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

2. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

3. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

4. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

5. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

6. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

7. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

8. Double Quotes, Then Single Quotes, what comes next?

9. JavaScript Objects Coming Soon!

10. Javascript Problem That Comes and Goes

11. Where's the data coming from?

12. Printing under NT4 to a LaserJet 4 - Nothing comes out