Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi
Author Message
 Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi

Hello,

I'd like to use a wsh script in VBScript to start/stop a NT Service by using
ADSI.
Anyone can help?
Thanks

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:01:02 GMT
 Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi
<crossposts trimmed>

http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=wmifaq
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=adsifaq

has examples of doing this using either ADSI or WMI...

--

Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hello,

> I'd like to use a wsh script in VBScript to start/stop a NT Service by using
> ADSI.
> Anyone can help?
> Thanks

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:55:26 GMT
 Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi
Hi

Take a look here:
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/faqs.asp?topic=adsifaq

Regards,
Torgeir

Quote:

> Hello,

> I'd like to use a wsh script in VBScript to start/stop a NT Service by using
> ADSI.
> Anyone can help?
> Thanks

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:10:22 GMT
 Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi
Please reference microsoft.public.scripting.wsh for more information.
Besides, please avoid post to too many queues at the same time.

Thanks,

Robin

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:51:57 GMT
 Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi
Robin,

If you want to reply to Eric, then reply to his post, not mine ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Please reference microsoft.public.scripting.wsh for more information.
> Besides, please avoid post to too many queues at the same time.

> Thanks,

> Robin

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:50:33 GMT

1. Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi

2. Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi

3. Starting and Stopping NT Services with ADSI,wsh, and VBScript

4. Starting and Stopping NT Services from WSH/VBS

5. Using WSH to stop and start WinNT Services

6. Stop and Start Services using WSH

7. How to start/stop a NT service

8. Stop and Starting Services on NT

9. Starting and stopping NT services