where are users currently logged in?
Author Message
 where are users currently logged in?

Hi,

    Looking for a script if this is possible. I would like to run a script
with a users name that will scan the domain and tell me if/where a user is
logged into any machine. Thanks in advance.

-Tim

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:07:49 GMT
 where are users currently logged in?
u can shell and use NBTSTAT if you using Wins in youre
network.

Quote:
> Hi,

>     Looking for a script if this is possible. I would like to run a script
> with a users name that will scan the domain and tell me if/where a user is
> logged into any machine. Thanks in advance.

> -Tim

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:29:12 GMT
 where are users currently logged in?
Go to
http://cwashington.netreach.net/main_site/default.asp?topic=news
There is a script there that does this.

-JM

Quote:
> Hi,

>     Looking for a script if this is possible. I would like to run a script
> with a users name that will scan the domain and tell me if/where a user is
> logged into any machine. Thanks in advance.

> -Tim

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:14:34 GMT

1. display properties of currently logged on user

2. currently logged on user

3. Get SID of currently logged on user

4. Find currently logged on Users

5. Get the name of currently logged on user

6. Currently logged on users

7. Assigning security permissions to the currently logged-on user

8. jsscript: getting userinfo of user currently logged on

9. Which Users are currently logged into a database?

10. Finding the ID of the user currently logged-in on a Win 95 desktop

11. Finding currently logged in user

12. Extract currently logged on user in SQL Server 6.5 from VB