Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go? 
Author Message
 Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?

A little direction, please.  I've been doing a lot of
reading on how to use the Windows Script Component Wizard
to build component skeletons.  The download is supposed to
be at http://www.*-*-*.com/ , but it ain't
there.  Does anyone know where I can find this now?

Thanks in advance,

Kevan Smith



Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:07:04 GMT  
 Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?
Well, the documentation is here, but all MS download links lead me
nowhere :-(
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/scri...

Did a web search on wz10en.exe and found a MS URL pointer to the exe on
a non-MS website:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/scriptlets/wz10en.exe

It still is there!

Regards,
Torgeir

Quote:

> A little direction, please.  I've been doing a lot of
> reading on how to use the Windows Script Component Wizard
> to build component skeletons.  The download is supposed to
> be at http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting, but it ain't
> there.  Does anyone know where I can find this now?

> Thanks in advance,

> Kevan Smith



Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:59:11 GMT  
 Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?
FWIW I let the script dev team know about the missing link on the new scripting pages...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
--

Please do not email questions - post them to the newsgroup instead.
--

Quote:

> Well, the documentation is here, but all MS download links lead me
> nowhere :-(
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/scri...

> Did a web search on wz10en.exe and found a MS URL pointer to the exe on
> a non-MS website:

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/scriptlets/wz10en.exe

> It still is there!

> Regards,
> Torgeir


> > A little direction, please.  I've been doing a lot of
> > reading on how to use the Windows Script Component Wizard
> > to build component skeletons.  The download is supposed to
> > be at http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting, but it ain't
> > there.  Does anyone know where I can find this now?

> > Thanks in advance,

> > Kevan Smith



Wed, 17 Mar 2004 03:42:10 GMT  
 Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?
Yes, and ain't it fun being subjected to the seemingly endless msdn website
reorganizations?

cheers, jw



FWIW I let the script dev team know about the missing link on the new
scripting pages...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
--

Please do not email questions - post them to the newsgroup instead.
--


Quote:
> Well, the documentation is here, but all MS download links lead me
> nowhere :-(

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/scri...
ml/lettitle.asp
Quote:

> Did a web search on wz10en.exe and found a MS URL pointer to the exe on
> a non-MS website:

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/scriptlets/wz10en.exe

> It still is there!

> Regards,
> Torgeir


> > A little direction, please.  I've been doing a lot of
> > reading on how to use the Windows Script Component Wizard
> > to build component skeletons.  The download is supposed to
> > be at http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting, but it ain't
> > there.  Does anyone know where I can find this now?

> > Thanks in advance,

> > Kevan Smith



Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:36:44 GMT  
 Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?
I heard from Andrew Clinick this morning...

The missing Windows Script Component Wizard download as well as the Script Encoder downloads were simple oversights ;-)...  

Look for them later this week...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
--

Please do not email questions - post them to the newsgroup instead.
--


FWIW I let the script dev team know about the missing link on the new scripting pages...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
--

Please do not email questions - post them to the newsgroup instead.
--

Quote:

> Well, the documentation is here, but all MS download links lead me
> nowhere :-(
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/scri...

> Did a web search on wz10en.exe and found a MS URL pointer to the exe on
> a non-MS website:

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/scriptlets/wz10en.exe

> It still is there!

> Regards,
> Torgeir


> > A little direction, please.  I've been doing a lot of
> > reading on how to use the Windows Script Component Wizard
> > to build component skeletons.  The download is supposed to
> > be at http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting, but it ain't
> > there.  Does anyone know where I can find this now?

> > Thanks in advance,

> > Kevan Smith



Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:24:23 GMT  
 Where the heck did Windows Script Component Wizard go?
We hear you!  Trust me it's not much more fun being on the other side
either.  We're working through the issues with the new site this week and
hope to have an update by the end of next week for you all

Andrew

Quote:
> Yes, and ain't it fun being subjected to the seemingly endless msdn
website
> reorganizations?

> cheers, jw



> FWIW I let the script dev team know about the missing link on the new
> scripting pages...

> --
> Michael Harris
> Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
> --

> Please do not email questions - post them to the newsgroup instead.
> --



> > Well, the documentation is here, but all MS download links lead me
> > nowhere :-(

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/scri...

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> ml/lettitle.asp

> > Did a web search on wz10en.exe and found a MS URL pointer to the exe on
> > a non-MS website:

> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/scriptlets/wz10en.exe

> > It still is there!

> > Regards,
> > Torgeir


> > > A little direction, please.  I've been doing a lot of
> > > reading on how to use the Windows Script Component Wizard
> > > to build component skeletons.  The download is supposed to
> > > be at http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting, but it ain't
> > > there.  Does anyone know where I can find this now?

> > > Thanks in advance,

> > > Kevan Smith



Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:57:36 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Where can I find the Windows Script Components Wizard

2. Script Component Wizard

3. Script Component Wizard

4. Script Component Wizard

5. Script Component Wizard

6. Script Component Wizard

7. How to launch Script Component Wizard?

8. Invalid Function Call: What the Heck is Going On

9. What the heck is going on here?

10. Now what the heck is going on here??

11. Calling Windows Script Component from VB

12. New Scripting Clinic article on Windows Script Components

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software