redirect to another web page
Author Message
 redirect to another web page

I need to redirect to another web page using VBScript in an asp page as the
page is loading.

I know how to do this using JavaScript by using:
if (bla = "") {
 window.location = " http://www.*-*-*.com/ "

Quote:
}

Again, I would like to redirect to another web page as the page is loading,
not in response to a control method.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Warren
Department of Medicine
UWO

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 redirect to another web page
response.buffering = true 'at top of code
'where you want to redirect
response.clear
response.redirect "http://www.microsoft.com"

jc

Quote:
> I need to redirect to another web page using VBScript in an asp page as
the
> page is loading.

> I know how to do this using JavaScript by using:
> if (bla = "") {
>  window.location = "http://ww.microsoft.com"
> }

> Again, I would like to redirect to another web page as the page is
> not in response to a control method.

> Thanks in advance,

> Tom Warren
> Department of Medicine
> UWO

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. redirect web page from vb if I have window handle

2. redirect web page from vb if I have window handle

3. JavaScript for Redirecting a Web Page

4. redirecting a web page in ASP

5. Redirect Web Page in JavaScript Client-Side

6. Redirect to the main Web Server when I lost connection with my local web server

7. pass a form from web page to web page

8. Passing variables from one web page to another web page using JavaScript

9. pass a form from web page to web page

10. web.config and redirect user

11. Web forms redirect to another browser window

12. program to redirect web visitors