Access denied when I try to launch an exe file
Author Message
 Access denied when I try to launch an exe file

Hello,

When I try to laungh an exe file from ASP, the server return this message :
access not allowed.

Have you an idea about this problem ???

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access denied when I try to launch an exe file
Your permissions are too low.

--
Dominic

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access denied when I try to launch an exe file
howto upper my permissions with Win NT, I have try but ...

Quote:
> Your permissions are too low.

> --
> Dominic

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. access denied when trying to copy a file

2. Access denied when trying to load XML file

3. access is denied launching cscript from batchfile in asp

4. trying to launch Access in a web page.

5. ISAM error when VB6 SP4 exe tries to open access file

6. Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM Server.

7. Access Denied trying to read a shared folder

8. Access Denied while test activex exe

9. TSQL debugger - Access is denied on vbsdicli.exe

10. How to launch an executable (exe) via a .vbs file

11. launching .EXE file from ASP

12. Create .EXE file to launch a windows program?