enabling events on Excell sheet
Author Message
 enabling events on Excell sheet

I am trying to place an excell sheet on a ASP page
generated from FrontPage.
The problem is that I can't activate event driven VBScript

I have tried many different systems to place the sheet
(from Frontpage 'insertion', generating web document from
Excell and then inserting into the page, ...).
No way to make it event reactive!

Help please

Thank you

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:59:16 GMT

1. Display multi sheet Excell file in OLE container?

2. What is the Effecient way to Download Excell Sheet to Access with VB

3. Enable Events in Access

4. How to enable the Inbox ItemAdd event in a COM AddIn

5. Please Help: Enable a button during AddNew events?

6. Enabling/Disabling textboxes in Validate Event

7. Enabled property, Windows messages and Events

8. Activate-Event cannot get enabled-Property

9. Form Event to trigger Enabling the Apply button

10. Move data from sheet(1) to Sheet(n)

11. how can i print 2 sheets on 1 sheet

12. VBScript for automatic conversion of Excel97 sheets to Excel4.0 sheets