ActiveX DTPicker
Author Message
 ActiveX DTPicker

Does anyone know how to set the value of the Date Time Picker to a value
from a recordset accessed through an ASP page in IE5.  I can retrieve the
value from the control on the page but I can't seem to set the value from a
date in a recordset. Help!!!

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:51:43 GMT
 ActiveX DTPicker
I tried some of the standard DT picker components and found them difficult
to work with.

Try taking a look at the 'tcalDate' Java Applet component - a search on
www.google.com returns a few refernecs to it.

I've found it to be very good.

Chris Barber.

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to set the value of the Date Time Picker to a value
>from a recordset accessed through an ASP page in IE5.  I can retrieve the
>value from the control on the page but I can't seem to set the value from a
>date in a recordset. Help!!!

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:29:55 GMT

1. DTPicker Randomly Changing into a Nasty Behomoth of an ActiveX Control

2. Setting DtPicker.value in ASP page How?

3. More on dtPicker problem in ASP

4. why is DTPicker marked as unsafe

5. DTPicker Manipulation

6. Retrieving date from DTPicker

7. DTPicker (calender popup)

8. Setting the value of a DTPicker on a web page

9. DTPicker

10. DTPicker

11. Scripting with the DTPicker

12. DTPicker control question