WSH calls VBA or VBA calls WSH
Author Message
 WSH calls VBA or VBA calls WSH

I am at the evaluating stage of WSH. I am unsure whether it is better to use
VBScript to call VBA within an application or use VBA in an application to
call VBScript.

I know that not all the VBA functions are present in VBScript. I think I
need some of the VBScript functions to do what I plan. This would suggest
VBA calls VBS whereas it is not possible I think to control the WSH thread
synchronization without pauses and control variables accessible to both.
This would suggest VBS calls VBA.

All the above means I need help and advice from people who have been there
done that AND can advise me.

Alan Cameron

Sun, 05 Dec 2004 05:54:24 GMT

1. Calling VBA from WSH

2. Call a Excel VBA Macro from VbScript

3. Call a VBScript from Access 2000 VBA

4. Calling VBA functions in an Access database from an ASP page

5. Calling a VBA project (macro) using a hot key

6. How to Call VBA Procedure from VBScript

7. calling Excel VBA macro from VBScript in Compiled Help HTML page

8. Calling Excel VBA

9. Calling a VBScript Routine from VBA

10. wsh/vba for excel automation: moving worksheets beetween workbooks

11. invoking VBA macros from a wsh script?

12. wsh/vba for excel automation: moving worksheets beetween workbooks