Add user to local W2kAS admin group?
Author Message
 Add user to local W2kAS admin group?

Adding ADSI group.

Quote:
> I've been trying to use WMI for adding a user to the local administrators
> group on a W2K AS server.  None of the VBScript I have tried will work so
> deleted it all.   does anyone know how to do this?  Also, I'm not using
XP.

> I want to be able to create a new user on this server and add it.
> I want to be able to add a domain user.

> Please let me know if anyone has an idea.

> Thanks!
> Brian

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:04:28 GMT

1. Adding non-admin users to local admin group

2. Adding multiple users or groups to local groups

3. Deleting Users from Local Admin group

4. Appling user permissions after adding to admin group

5. Add user to admin group

6. Add and remove AD user to and from local group

7. add user to local win2k administrator group

8. Add USERS local group to drive c:\ with all permissions

9. Add domain user to local PC Admins group?

10. Add Domain Users Group to Powe Users Group in Script

11. Script to Change Local Admin Users to Power Users

12. Add a AD user to local group using directoryentry