upload wrapper class
Author Message
 upload wrapper class
Does anyone know where I can find a wrapper class which would enable me to
use an upload component if it is available ( persists aspupload ) or if it
isn't available use a pure asp upload ?

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:01:13 GMT
 upload wrapper class
    Hi,
    Try to use PureASP upload at http://www.pstruh.cz. The upload is
designed for this work - the pure asp upload code is compatible with
huge-asp file upload component. You can use:

on error resume next
'Create upload form - using component
Dim Form: Set Form = Server.CreateObject("ScriptUtils.ASPForm")
If Err<>0 Then
  'Create upload form - using pure asp include if component is not available
  Set Form = New ASPForm %><!--#INCLUDE FILE="_upload.asp"--><%
End If

Form.SizeLimit = 1024*1024'1MB

If Form.State = fsCompletted Then 'Completted
End If

    Antonin

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a wrapper class which would enable me to
> use an upload component if it is available ( persists aspupload ) or if it
> isn't available use a pure asp upload ?

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 05:04:43 GMT

1. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

2. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

3. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

4. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

5. Referencing data from unmanaged code to managed code in C++ Wrapper class

6. Creating a wrapper class for an SQL conenction?

7. wrapper classes?

8. Help for wrapper classes please?!?!

9. multiple instances of a database wrapper class interfering with each other

10. VB 4.0 ODBC API Wrapper Classes

11. VBX VB4 16-Bit OLE Class Wrapper Creation

12. Direct 3D functions modules/wrappers/classes etc