Hot Link in Popup?
Author Message
 Hot Link in Popup?

Is it possible to have a link to a web page through a popup message box? I
have the address in the text portion of the box and it a Yes/No answer that
is required from the user, but before they select their option, I'd like for
them to read (if they desire) a policy statement done in PDF on a web page
by clicking on this link.

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Hot Link in Popup?
No, you can't do that, but you could implement 2 staged message boxes, with the first one offering more information, and the action for the yes button being to take the user to the web site, then the next message box acknowledges whatever conditions you have.

--

Bill James
Microsoft MVPDTS

?Win9x VBScript Utilities?
www.billsway.com/vbspage/

Quote:

> Is it possible to have a link to a web page through a popup message box? I
> have the address in the text portion of the box and it a Yes/No answer that
> is required from the user, but before they select their option, I'd like for
> them to read (if they desire) a policy statement done in PDF on a web page
> by clicking on this link.

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hot Links

2. richtextbox and hot links

3. Hot Link in About Dialog

4. links in popup open page in orig window

5. HOW: popup message when mouse over a text link

6. Align a popup window excatly by the parent link

7. HELP : Popup menu doesn't popup ??

8. Residente programme / Resident Programs /// Yellow PopUp-Help-Windows / gelbes Hilfe-PopUp-Fenster