Create download for txt file
Author Message
 Create download for txt file

I want to make my web page launch the download window for a txt file on the
server. I'm using asp/vbs.
Any suggestions?

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Force download of a .txt file

2. Force .txt file download

3. Merging multiple .txt files into one .txt file

4. Downloading web files (txt, xls, etc) via a module

5. Adding .TXT files to a VB program without the .TXT file

6. Create folders from TXT-file?

7. Create a .txt file in VB5 not a DB

8. Creating Txt-File from big XLS-Sheet in VB-Script

9. To create a Web based report from a .txt file that I'm given

10. Create a *.txt file in VB5 thats not a DB

11. Problems creating txt file in landscape format

12. Emergency SOS: How to Create a TXT file and print information to it