Display OLE Object that is a Bitmap
Author Message
 Display OLE Object that is a Bitmap

I have OLE Objects stored in a field in a table.  When I
go to display the Bitmap the OLE Object is pointing to, I
get a blank picture on the form.  The State school
district had some students key in all the objects (13,000)
into the tables not realizing what they were doing.  Does
anyone have an idea how I can do this?

Thanx

Len

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 00:42:06 GMT

1. How Can I Display an OLE Object Bitmap

2. displaying OLE-object from db in OLE-control

3. Display Bitmap field using the OLE control

4. Display OLE Object from Access Database

5. Display OLE Objects from Database

6. Display OLE Objects from Database

7. Display OLE Object from Database

8. Display an OLE Object from a Database

9. Display an OLE Object from a database

10. Display OLE Object from a Database.

11. Display OLE Objects from Database

12. Display OLE Object from Table Field