Share Permissions in Win2000
Author Message
 Share Permissions in Win2000

Is there any way to assign permissions to a share in VBScript?  I can create
the share, number of users etc, but how would I give a specific user full
control.

Thanks...

Ken

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:57:38 GMT

1. enumerating shares and share permissions with vbscript

2. share permissions and enumerating shares

3. List shares and share permissions?

4. Creating a share with share permissions

5. Win2000 File Share Mapping bug

6. Win2000 File Share Mapping bug

7. ActiveX DLL with LocalSystem permissions on Win2000 server

8. ActiveX permission problem under WIN2000

9. ActiveX permission problem under WIN2000

10. MDAC Permissions in Win2000

11. Directory, share, Win2000, access rights, ADSI

12. Directories, sharing, Win2000, Access rights, ADSI