Help on scripting with MS Word 2000!?!
Author Message
 Help on scripting with MS Word 2000!?!

Hi, can anybody tell me where I can find documentation on the functionality
MS Word exposes to scripting clients?  Also, where can I get VBA?

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Embedding/automating MS Word 2000 - help!

2. WaterMarks in MS Word 2000

3. MS PJ 2000 and MS Word via VBA

4. MS word 97 or 2000 pop up menus....help please

5. Executing MS SQL Server 2000 stored procs via MS Access 2000

6. how to control MS word via MS Basic script

7. adding a user DSN connection to MS SQL server 2000 using AD GPO logon scripts

8. script and MS Excel 2000

9. Running .SQL scripts in MS Access 2000

10. MS Word 2000/97 Transparent Button

11. MS Word 2000 Page # Of #s Pages

12. MS WORD 97 and 2000 object modules --- copyrighted?