homedirectory + rights
Author Message
 homedirectory + rights

I wrote a script to add users and map the homedirectory's.But all the users
of the same group have acces to eachothers map.
This is the part of the script to map the homedirectory
homedir = //servername/education/3year/3EE/student1

set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
 fso.CreateFolder(homedir)
 set ws = wscript.CreateObject("wscript.Shell")

cmd="cmd /c echo y|cacls " & member.homeDirectory & "/T /G SCHOOL\" &
member.sAMAccountName & ":C"
 ret=ws.Run (cmd,0,"TRUE")

When I run the script, all the users of 3EE have acces to the homedirectory
of student1.
The map of student1 automatically gets the same rights of the map 3EE.

Anyone ??

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:34:36 GMT

1. How to get programs homedirectory?

2. User homedirectory

3. Terminal Profiles and HomeDirectory fields

4. How to set Users Homedirectory Drive

5. Set User-Homedirectory with ADSI / WSH

6. NewUser.HomeDirectory

7. right group? Advice on the right way

8. Right aligned text boxes don't right align

9. Dynamically constructed SELECT control is left-right squashed

10. ADSI NTFS ACE rights problem

11. padding a string with spaces to the right

12. Right align