Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???
Author Message
 Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???

Can i use Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ?
i'm writing a VBScript that download a file with ftp but when i try it on a
pc without vb 6.0 it doesn't run.....what can i do ?
i've also try with vbrun60.exe.....
when i register msinet.ocx, the de{*filter*} tell me that i haven't the license
for that class (????)....

thanks
Guercio
ps: excuse my english but i'm italian.... :)))

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:55:59 GMT
 Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???

Quote:

> Can i use Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ?

Not likely

See if you can use FTP.exe instead:

Take a look at Tip 0925 at the 'NT Reg Hacks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

JSI Tip 0925. How do I script an FTP session?
http://www.jsiinc.com/subb/tip0900/rh0925.htm

--
torgeir

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:13:06 GMT
 Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???
If all you want to do is downloding files via ftp, you can do with simple
scripts. In this NG,
-automated ftp conncetion?, 2002-3-5(From my local time criteria)

--
Han
www.0000.info

Quote:
> Can i use Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ?
> i'm writing a vbscript that download a file with ftp but when i try it on
> pc without vb 6.0 it doesn't run.....what can i do ?
> i've also try with vbrun60.exe.....
> when i register msinet.ocx, the de{*filter*} tell me that i haven't the
license
> for that class (????)....

> thanks
> Guercio
> ps: excuse my english but i'm italian.... :)))

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:22:32 GMT
 Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???
You need to download this patch from Microsoft.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;EN-US;q194751

apply this patch on your development machine.

There are som reg-hack floating around aswell... search at Google.com

/GB

Quote:
> Can i use Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ?
> i'm writing a vbscript that download a file with ftp but when i try it on
> pc without vb 6.0 it doesn't run.....what can i do ?
> i've also try with vbrun60.exe.....
> when i register msinet.ocx, the de{*filter*} tell me that i haven't the
license
> for that class (????)....

> thanks
> Guercio
> ps: excuse my english but i'm italian.... :)))

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:20:06 GMT
 Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???
That only fixes a known license related problem with a VB6 install.  It won't do anything if you don't have a licensed copy of VB6 to start with...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> You need to download this patch from Microsoft.
> http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;EN-US;q194751

> apply this patch on your development machine.

> There are som reg-hack floating around aswell... search at Google.com

> /GB

> > Can i use Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ?
> > i'm writing a vbscript that download a file with ftp but when i try it on
> > pc without vb 6.0 it doesn't run.....what can i do ?
> > i've also try with vbrun60.exe.....
> > when i register msinet.ocx, the de{*filter*} tell me that i haven't the
> license
> > for that class (????)....

> > thanks
> > Guercio
> > ps: excuse my english but i'm italian.... :)))

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 05:41:40 GMT

1. Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???

2. Using internet transfer control 6.0, Bug ?

3. Transferring data through internet in VB.net without using ASP.Net

4. Internet Transfer Control question for VB 6.0

5. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

6. transfer files without using internet

7. Disconnecting for Internet After Using Internet Transfer Control

8. VB 6:- Retrieve Dir contents using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP

9. Possible *BUG* in Internet Transfer Control 6.0?

10. How to Ftp a file using Internet Transfer Control in VB

11. Internet Transfer Control 6.0

12. Internet Transfer Control 6.0