Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting
Author Message
 Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting

Hi,
My problem is that I would like to handle Scanner via IE Browser  using VB
Scripting, Can I call TWAN APi from via client site VB scripting .

Anybody can help me regarding this problem.
pls give me the feed back asap.

Thanks
Amir

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:24:26 GMT
 Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting
Hi,
My problem is that I would like to handle Scanner via IE Browser  using VB
Scripting, Can I call TWAN APi from via client site VB scripting .

Anybody can help me regarding this problem.
pls give me the feed back asap.

Thanks
Amir

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:27:53 GMT
 Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting
Hi amir....
I solve this problem (after posting, and posting, and posting... but no one
has answer me ...)
using an ActiveX control.
One of the best is IMAGING (free with your Windows 98 Operating system).
Gunter Born has much hints about it... see him at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Guenter_Born/index0.htm

enjoy!!
Gen

Quote:
> Hi,
> My problem is that I would like to handle Scanner via IE Browser  using VB
> Scripting, Can I call TWAN APi from via client site VB scripting .

> Anybody can help me regarding this problem.
> pls give me the feed back asap.

> Thanks
> Amir

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:33:48 GMT
 Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting
No you can't call TWAN API directly in client side script, you may consider
wrap your API calls into a VB Component. You can also consider purchase
existing COM components.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Robin

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:01:53 GMT

1. Using Scanner via Browser under VB

2. VB client-side script in non-IE browsers

3. retreive client connected computername via browser thru intranet site

4. use twain acess to a scanner via vb and acess a camera via port

5. My IE 4 Browser on Mac says no support for VB Script

6. Using a scanner in IE with VB6 on WinXP

7. Using a scanner in IE with VB6 on WinXP

8. Using CreateObject() in client-side script in web browser

9. Using CreateObject() in client-side script in web browser

10. Using VB Script to execute an EXE file from a Web Browser

11. Open Project 2k Client Via a Browser

12. IE client-side script. Current logged NT-Accoun