forcing standard context menu when click is on IMG object or unselectable div object ?
Author Message
 forcing standard context menu when click is on IMG object or unselectable div object ?
Hi,

I have a web page with background images, and on the page is text in divs. I have set

        unselectable="on"

for the IMG  and DIV objects. So right now I get no context menu when I right-click.

What I would like to happen would be to somehow suppress the context menu that you normally see when you alternate-click on an IMG
and show, instead, the default context menu that has the Back and Forward commands.

Appreciate any ideas, best, Bill

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:49:16 GMT

1. Right-click context menu

2. Context Menu Handlers disables standard menu items

3. Right click menu (context menu?)

4. Disable context menu or close context menu

5. Adding Entries to the Standard Context Menu in Internet Explorer for all users

6. adding items to a control's standard context menu

7. Disable standard context menu for Datacombo control

8. customize right-click context menu in Word

9. Right Click Context Menu

10. Assign Macro to Right Click Context Menu

11. Add right click context menus to UserForm

12. Context menu ref to clicked control