Known bug with Session_OnEnd method in Global.asa file
Author Message
 Known bug with Session_OnEnd method in Global.asa file

I found the following article regarding a bug with
Session_OnEnd: http://www.*-*-*.com/
scid=kb;EN-US;q277329

However, the article says that this bug is relevant to
accessing network resources... in my case, I am trying to
delete files that are locally on the web server - so does
this situation apply?

Here's what my Session_OnEnd looks like:
Sub Session_OnEnd

 Dim fs
 Dim tmp
 tmp = Session("massGeneratedLetter")

 fs.DeleteFile Server.MapPath(tmp)

End Sub

Please help???

Thanks,
- JPA

Wed, 26 May 2004 00:16:29 GMT

1. Delete Directory in Session_OnEnd in GLOBAL.ASA

2. Session_onEnd not firing in global.asa

3. include files in global.asa file?

4. global.asa and global.asax ?

5. Global.asa Include files

6. Global.asa file

7. Error in my global.asa file!

8. newbie question (Global.ASA file)

9. Using Global.asa File for Password Protection

10. Deleting a file via Global.asa when session ends

11. Global.asa Include files

12. Location of global.asa file?