Popup Logon Message
Author Message
 Popup Logon Message

OK, I think this is an easy one, but I don't know how to do it since I'm new
to this stuff.  I'd like to add a VBScript (or java script) to the logon
batch file.  I'd like the script to popup a message window with a "Message
of the Day".  The script will either randomly choose a message out of a text
file, or will sequentially go through the text file based on the date or
time or something.

Can somebody help me out?

thanks,
Gordon

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outlook logon popup problem

2. How to trigger the W95 logon popup screen

3. HOW: popup message when mouse over a text link

4. Help with PopUp message on MouseOver

5. Alert Message popup over all open applications

6. Popup Message Box

7. Beep before popup message

8. Message Popup while a line of code is executing

9. Popup Messages

10. Sending a popup message to a PC on the network

11. logon message

12. Logon confirmation message with ODBC