server time reported on .asp web pages, how do I report client side time correctly
Author Message
 server time reported on .asp web pages, how do I report client side time correctly

My provider moved my service from the pacific time zone to the eastern
U.S.
time zone. I immediately noticed that the time reported on my web site
when
I viewed my .asp pages was 3 hours later now. It may be that this was
always
reported incorrectly and I didn't realize it?

The time reported to my computer on the west coast is 3 hours earlier
than the time reported by the following code.

=Weekdayname(Weekday(Date)) %>, <% =MonthName(Month(Date)) %>&nbsp; <% =
Day(Date) %>, <% = Year(date) %> at <% = Time  %>&nbsp;EDT</font>

How do write the time so as I report the correct current client side
time to visitors to my web pages.

All code examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance

David O. Berryman

Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:18:38 GMT

1. Printing report at the client side and the report is at the server side

2. Printing report at the client side and the report is at the server side

3. fat client (MSMQ, VB Program) or thin client (ASP page then have Web server use MSMQ)

4. Need to display on a web page the Client-side Date Time AND the Server-side Date Time

5. Report generation takes a LOOOOONG time for 7-page report

6. Crystal Reports and asp- re: dynamically change servers and databases at run time

7. Report generation takes a LOOOOONG time for 7-page report

8. ASP referring to server side variables in client side script

9. how can i print the report on the client report

10. ASP Time vs. VB Client time

11. 3rd time lucky... vbs calling access2000 reports

12. Create Data Report at run-time?